POET TIC THOUGHT

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

TODAY, THESE POETS CAME TO MIND

Sarah Mangold
Michelle Bautista
Crag Hill
Tom Beckett
Boyd Spahr
Brandon Downing
Sandra Simonds
Dante
Sandy McIntosh
Thomas Fink
John Yau
Barry Schwabsky
Richard Lopez
Janet Hamill
Susana Gardner
David Goldstein
Corinne Robins
Ivy Alvarez
Catherine Daly
Michael Wells
David Baptiste-Chirot
Cynthia Arrieu-King
Nick Carbo
Jose Garcia Villa
Mary Jo Malo
Dion N. Farquhar
Ernesto Priego
Barbara Jane Reyes
Reme Grefalda
Bill Allegrezza
Yvonne Hortillo
Fionna Doney Simmonds
Allen Bramhall
Mark Young
Dana Teen Lomax
Timothy Yu

2 Comments:

  • Wow. What an honor to be among such distinguished company.

    I'ts great to know someone remembers one's name. Thank you.

    By Blogger Ernesto, at 5:50 PM  

  • This wasn't the reason why I thought of you this day, but it occurs to me that everytime I enter my living room, I'd have to think of you because your brother's paintings are hanging in said living room. Heh. Just can't get you out of my mind for long!
    eileen

    By Blogger EILEEN, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home